Just a sentence about me: I’m currently learning full stack web development and software engineering.
To help along the journey, I decided to start blogging.
In doing so, I hope to:
- Solidify my own knowledge by discussing lessons I’ve learned
- Provide a path for someone looking to learn full stack web development
- Showcase projects I have built or am currently working on
- Create tutorials and code snippets that could help someone who gets stuck where I was stuck
- Start discussions on more advanced topics
My blog posts have been divided into a few different categories which mirror the 5 areas above.
You’ll also find pages with the projects I’ve worked on, courses I’ve taken, and resources I recommend.
If you have questions and would like to get in touch with me, check out my contact page.